• Begin your adventure!

• Join our discord!

• 70% off EVERYTHING on the store till Monday!

From in-game ranks to private mines, its all on sale!

Unban request?

DragonSlayr15001

New Explorer
    Explorer
    Not sure if this belongs here, but it sure as hell belongs somewhere.

To any and all admins of MCPrison:

Your autobanner recently falsely banned me for being a bot. I am not a bot, nor did I use any bot or automated program when I was banned. I only wish I had recorded this moment. Personally, I do not want to pay over 50 Australian dollars to prove myself innocent of a crime I didn't commit. However, it is up to you whether I am unbanned, and I know this. I can only hope you are kind enough.

Thank you kindly,
    DragonSlayr15001

Whiif

Mod
    Explorer
    Not sure if this belongs here, but it sure as hell belongs somewhere.

To any and all admins of MCPrison:

Your autobanner recently falsely banned me for being a bot. I am not a bot, nor did I use any bot or automated program when I was banned. I only wish I had recorded this moment. Personally, I do not want to pay over 50 Australian dollars to prove myself innocent of a crime I didn't commit. However, it is up to you whether I am unbanned, and I know this. I can only hope you are kind enough.

Thank you kindly,
    DragonSlayr15001
    Hey dragon you’ll most likely get a unban while mods+ had to ban many people that were bots yesterday while your name was unable to be seen well and had to tab the names sorry you got banned and you will be getting unbanned soon. Have a great day