• Begin your adventure!

• Join our discord!

• 65% off EVERYTHING on the store!

From in-game ranks to private mines, its all on sale!

Pickaxe updating | Disabling pickaxe xp from mining beacons

What is your opinion on this suggestion?

• Total voters
    • This poll will close: .

PressPort

New Explorer
    Explorer
    What area of the server are you making the suggestion for?
    Pickaxe updating

What is the general idea of the suggestion?
    Disabling pickaxe xp from mining beacons

Explain the suggestion.
    So when a person is mining, they get xp for it on their pickaxe based on how may blocks they mine. This xp update happens every other couple of seconds, and isn't a problem when mining blocks. However when mining beacons, it takes a couple seconds before your beacon block is broken. This allows your pickaxe to be updated after you break a block, and before you mine another. This can be very annoying because it basically takes longer to mine beacons. I suggest that when you mine a beacon block, your pickaxe doesn't update the xp, reset and makes your block breaking process start al over. So disable xp gather for your pickaxe from mining beacons.

Mxats

Explorer
    Explorer
    Heyo,
    This does indeed make mining beacons slightly harder, but I'd rather have it fixed then completely removed since it would be kind of unfair against payers mining beacons all the time without having the ability to level their pick axe up. It might even be a cool idea to make it give extra exp/et for mining beacons, but I do agree with you that this needs to be fixed!
    Best regards,
    Mats 😺

PressPort

New Explorer
    Explorer
    A working solution is to swap your pickaxe to a slot in your hotbar and back to manually opdate it, it works,
    Heyo,
    This does indeed make mining beacons slightly harder, but I'd rather have it fixed then completely removed since it would be kind of unfair against payers mining beacons all the time without having the ability to level their pick axe up. It might even be a cool idea to make it give extra exp/et for mining beacons, but I do agree with you that this needs to be fixed!
    Best regards,
    Mats 😺
    Yea this idea would be better. Woud like to see it get implemented in revamp soon!

BrianCit

New Explorer
    Explorer
    I just want to say I am beginner to blog and really enjoyed you're site . Highly likely I'm wish to bookmark your website. You certainly come with good posts. Thanks a lot for revealing your blog site.
    4b317d3

Olegmr

New Explorer
    Explorer
    Всем привет, извиняюсь если написал не в ту тему, что то не могу отправить лично сообщение не могу понять у меня браузер глючит или ограничения какие?

SeniorMarvel

New Explorer
    Explorer
    Во-первых, @Olegmr это англоязычный сервер, который будет использоваться в будущем.

^ First of all @Olegmr this is an english speaking server in future use it.

And secondly to the OP I 100% think this would be a helpful addition as mining beacons is slow enough as it is without the pickaxe delay.