• Begin your adventure!

• Join our discord!

• 70% off EVERYTHING on the store till Monday!

From in-game ranks to private mines, its all on sale!

GKits NEED A CHANGE

N1CK

New Explorer
    Explorer
    In my opinion all GKits should have a change, they are all really repetitive and the same all around, they are not worth to buy. These are a couple ideas to put in GKITS instead of them all having 1 key and 1 pouch.

If you have any ideas or want a change in this post just drop a comment

Updated GKits:
    • Custom Enchanted Armor (different enchants)
    • Enchanted Armor w/ Weaponry
    • Upgradable GKits
    • 1-3x Keys and 1-3x pouches
    • give me ideas in the comments <3
    I am sure all of us can agree that GKits are way too basic and overpriced for what it gives, I understand you could get a Monthly Crate from it but the chances of that happening are low, for $22.5 (with a 70% sale) I think GKits need a massive buff. Its simply not worth it atm.

KEEP IN MIND, THIS ALSO BRINGS MORE PVPERS SO THERE IS A BALANCE

Trasmicy

New Explorer
    Explorer
    I agree. How about some proper compensation for a drastic change to commander like this. Ive spent nearly 200 on this game and am 20 status from a max skilled Joan. Months of work and money now down the drain. All you need to do is provide the XP books and return statues. It isnt that hard. Instead we get 100 gems? How is that a good way to respect your player base?

Ucalgen

Senior Moderator
    Sr Mod
    Explorer
    I agree. How about some proper compensation for a drastic change to commander like this. Ive spent nearly 200 on this game and am 20 status from a max skilled Joan. Months of work and money now down the drain. All you need to do is provide the XP books and return statues. It isnt that hard. Instead we get 100 gems? How is that a good way to respect your player base?
    I think you have the wrong game here bud.

Whiif

Mod
    Explorer
    We
    In my opinion all GKits should have a change, they are all really repetitive and the same all around, they are not worth to buy. These are a couple ideas to put in GKITS instead of them all having 1 key and 1 pouch.

If you have any ideas or want a change in this post just drop a comment

Updated GKits:
    • Custom Enchanted Armor (different enchants)
    • Enchanted Armor w/ Weaponry
    • Upgradable GKits
    • 1-3x Keys and 1-3x pouches
    • give me ideas in the comments <3
    I am sure all of us can agree that GKits are way too basic and overpriced for what it gives, I understand you could get a Monthly Crate from it but the chances of that happening are low, for $22.5 (with a 70% sale) I think GKits need a massive buff. Its simply not worth it atm.

KEEP IN MIND, THIS ALSO BRINGS MORE PVPERS SO THERE IS A BALANCE
    Well yes they are a little over priced but than again imagine you get 3 trident keys that would be over powered even including that there are more than one of them

Whiif

Mod
    Explorer
    I think you have the wrong game here bud.
    And I still think they are overpowered because of experience. I bought the premium gluts for 5$ USD and got a monthly out of it which is showing that I gained from it. And as well as that you can get a monthly from any gkit. While a monthly is worth more than one gkit. And the gkits are lifetime not including the premium