• Begin your adventure!

• Join our discord!

• 65% off EVERYTHING on the store!

From in-game ranks to private mines, its all on sale!

doglover78's Introduction

doglover78

New Explorer
    Explorer
    Hi everyone the reason my name is doglover78 and the reason is i love dogs and the 78 was from my previous username and it wouldn't let me do any other numbers so it took the 78. i have been playing on mc prisons since i found out about it a few months ago before the Atlantic reset. i enjoy the server and was rank z before reset happened i am learning the server so one day i can possibly get staff. i will help anyone who needs it and i am not going to lye about this sometimes i even need help and i am not afraid to ask for it. i just joined the forums. i enjoy hanging out on the server.

Jackyyy

New Explorer
    Explorer
    Hello!

Welcome to the forums, my name is mrchanjack1 and I'm a helper on this server and if you need anything, please tell the staff members and we will be at you shortly.

- mrchanjack1

doglover78

New Explorer
    Explorer
    Hello!

Welcome to the forums, my name is mrchanjack1 and I'm a helper on this server and if you need anything, please tell the staff members and we will be at you shortly.

- mrchanjack1
    Thank you I will keep that in mind

Jesse0174_

Helper
    Helper
    Explorer
    Hey,

I have a question about applying for helper. Where do I that?

Thanks and have a great day

- Jesse0174_

Jackyyy

New Explorer
    Explorer
    Hey,

I have a question about applying for helper. Where do I that?

Thanks and have a great day

- Jesse0174_
    • Go to Forums
    • Go To Applications
    • Go to Staff Applications and you can apply there!
    I wish you luck on applying for staff, if you need anything, please contact us!