• Begin your adventure!

• Join our discord!

• 65% off EVERYTHING on the store!

From in-game ranks to private mines, its all on sale!

Content Update #1 | PvP!

Hitch

Manager
    Manager
    Explorer

This thread will explain everything you need to know about PvP on all our realms!

We have added two new features currently to make pvp more enjoyable! These include the PvP mine and Bloodbath!

The PvP mine is a very lucrative mine! Each block broken in the PvP mine, you shall receive three beacons, this can be more depending on beaconator/global boosters!

Bloodbath is a little more complex, so i will be explaining this in the following post down below!
    Bloodbath is a chest that spawns 8 hours and needs 5 minutes to unlock (a player has to click it in order for the unlocking process the start). The first player that clicks it after the unlocking process ends gets the loot chest. Upon right clicking this container you get 1-3 random reward. The name of the loot chest and the rewards get better as more players are killed around it during the unlocking process.

NOTE: Kills only count towards the total number of deaths only if the player killed was wearing diamond armour.

Loot chest types & rewards:

Unworthy (0 kills)

X1 Lobster key
    1 Path Level
    1x Random 10 Minute Personal Buff
    10 XP Levels
    Basic (1-5 kills)

X2 Lobster keys
    1 Path Level
    25 XP Levels
    Rare (6-10 kills)
    1x Dolphin key
    2 Path Levels
    50 XP Levels

Epic (11-15 kills)

1x Dolphin key
    2 Path Levels
    100 XP Levels

Legendary (16-20 kills)
    2x Dolphin key
    3 Path levels
    2x Random 10 Minute Personal Buff
    150 XP Levels

Divine (21-25 kills)

1x Shark key
    3 Path Levels
    2x Random 10 Minute Personal Buff
    200 XP Levels

Mythical (26+ kills)

2x Shark key
    4 Path levels
    3x Random 10 Minute Personal Buff
    300 XP Levels

Remember, if you find any exploits or bugs relating to this plugin, feel free to message me for compensation if it is large enough! Me and my team will be constantly working on more content once Cursed is out so our players have stuff to enjoy!
    Enjoy yourselves!​